This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that UViRCO does not own or control, or to people that UViRCO does not employ or manage.
UViRCO will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
UViRCO will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of UViRCO to provide a product or service to you (these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
A cookie is small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as an identification tool, keeping track of logons, purchases, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it (for some web pages that require an authorization, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies will probably not be able to access those pages).